Sunday 26 October 2014

Going for a take, PROFESSIONALLY

Today I started the BFI Film Academy Course in Cambridge and I have blogged everything I have learned so far on my other blog for my Arts Award however I thought I'd add this to this blog because it's something really useful to me immediately and something I should memorise pretty quickly

1. 1st AD checks camera and sound "Camera and sound set?"
2. Camera and sound say "Set" if all is good.
3. 1st AD asks if actors are ready
4. 1st AD asks for silence on set
5. 1st AD asks for Clapper Loader to move into frame
6. Clapper Loader moves clapper in front of actors eyes.
7. 1st AD shouts "turnover camera and sound"
8. Camera say "Rolling" and sound say "Speed"
9. 1st AD says "Mark it" and Clapper Loader marks it
10. 1st AD checks camera and sound "Camera and sound set?"
11. Camera and sound say "Set" if all is good.
12. Director shouts "Action"
13. Scene happens and at the end director shouts "Cut"
14. Camera and sound stop rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment